Photos of our Authors
- Holly Eckert, author of the booklet, Graduating From Guilt
- Neill Gibson, coauthor of the booklet What’s Making You Angry?
- Sura Hart, coauthor of the books The Compassionate Classroom, The No-Fault Classroom, and Respectful Parents, Respectful Kids
- Sylvia Haskvitz, coauthor of Eat by Choice, Not by Habit
- Inbal Kashtan author of the booklet, Parenting From Your Heart
- Victoria Kindle Hodson, coauthor of the books The Compassionate Classroom, The No-Fault Classroom, and Respectful Parents, Respectful Kids
- Shari Klein, coauthor of the booklet What’s Making You Angry?
- Ike Lasater, author of Words That Work in Business
- Lucy Leu, author of the Nonviolent Communication Companion Workbook
- Mary Mackenzie, author of Peaceful Living
- Marie Miyashiro, author of The Empathy Factor
- Marshall B. Rosenberg, PhD., author of Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life (2nd Edition), Speak Peace in a World of Conflict, Life-Enriching Education, and numerous booklets available from this web site, and other written materials, videotapes, and audiocassettes available through the Center for Nonviolent Communication.
- Melanie Sears, author of Humanizing Health Care
|Victoria Kindle Hodson
|Marshall B. Rosenberg, PhD.
|* Please attribute these photos to: Beth Banning
Additional photos available on request using our Feedback FormClick here to: Request a Review Copy Request an Interview with one of our Other Authors