Many of us crave a richer and more meaningful connection to the
Divine, and at the same time find it hard to apply the dictates of
our faith, like turning our other cheek, avoiding judgments or
loving our enemy.
According to Marshall Rosenberg, Ph.D., our most basic spiritual
need is to contribute to the well being of others and ourselves.
His brief, unscripted reflections on the spiritual basis of
Nonviolent Communication (NVC) will inspire you not only to connect
with the Divine in yourself and others, but to begin to create a
world of empathy and compassion, where the language we use is the
key to enriching life.
Discover an intensely satisfying and joyful spiritual experience
that begins with you. In these rich pages, learn how NVC can help
you achieve a more practical, applied spirituality.
Practical Spirituality will
- Strengthen the connection between your actions and your
- Let go of enemy images and moralistic judgments, to connect to
our common humanity
- Overcome cultural conditioning that blocks empathy and promotes
- Care for your own needs-a crucial first step toward willingly
giving to others
- Connect with others from a place of compassionate energy
International peacemaker, Marshall B. Rosenberg,
Ph.D., is the founder of the Center for Nonviolent
Communication (CNVC), author of The Heart of Social Change,
Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life,Speak
Peace in a World of Conflict,
Life-Enriching Education , and several other booklets.