Giraffe Fuel for Life
Marshall B Rosenberg, Ph.D.
Recorded during an International Intensive Training (IIT) in Nonviolent Communication led by Marshall B.
Rosenberg, Ph. D. this audio covers the fuel for living a life in which we meet our need to enrich life
moment by moment. Learn more about the making of giraffe fuel and hearing people’s feelings and needs. Discover the components of gratitude and gratitude exercises. Explore what stops us from celebrating life and much more!
- Giraffe fuel intro (4:36)
- Gratitude feed back (1:51)
- Gratitude as a reward (4:30)
- Three components of Gratitude (4:42)
- Seeing negative feedback as a gift (6:21)
- We never do anything wrong (5:43)
- We never know what’s right (2:26)
- Gratitude exercise #1 (1:53)
- Gratitude exercise #2 (1:41)
- Gratitude exercise replies (5:28)
- How can we celebrate life (7:51)
- Gratitude for what’s alive in us (1:39)
- Connecting through trauma (4:06)
- Duty and obligation (2:10)
- Don’t hear what people think (2:54)
- Never let someone tell you… (2:31)
- We always have choice (3:28)
- Gratitude journal (7:13)
- Journal pay off (1:46)
Total Audio Runtime</strong<> (1:12:49)
Many thanks to all the Corona 2000 IIT participants, and especially those who did deep role play work and sent in release forms. Blessings to you all for this gift. Special thanks to Ike Lasater for his support, guidance, legal and administrative efforts. Also thanks to Kay Schwarzrock for her presence and website postings. Recorded at Corona, CA 2000 – Produced and edited by Eric Altshuler. Photo by Beth Banning.