Transform Your Parenting and Family Relationships With Nonviolent Communication (NVC)
What if you could attend the next family gathering without checking your values at the door? Or come home after work to peace and serenity instead of sibling rivalry? What if you could face that next family crisis without sacrificing your needs or autonomy?
Imagine having the family communication and parenting skills you need to strengthen family connections and truly make the most of your limited time together. And imagine moving beyond behavior management with your children, to create a home environment grounded in emotional safety and trust.
Our parenting and communication books and Compassionate Parenting Tips Series offer simple, effective communication and conflict resolution skills that will transform your parenting for the better. Each practical idea and communication skill you learn will help you foster the healthy, satisfying family relationships you’ve always wanted.
Learn Effective Parenting and Communication Skills:
- Reduce family conflicts and sibling rivalry
- Hear the needs behind your child's "no"
- Move beyond power struggles to co-operation and trust
- Boost your child's emotional growth and self-esteem
- Clearly express your wants in a way your child will hear
- Express frustrations without blame or judgment
- Protect and nurture the autonomy of children
page with your favorite social network.
"Respectful Parents, Respectful Kids shows parents how to get the best results for their children with tools that are neither punitive nor permissive."
Jane Nelsen, Ed.D., author of Positive Discipline A-Z (Positive Discipline Library)