Face Your Stuff or Stuff Your Face
Tackle Emotional Eating and Negative Body Image in the Moment with Nonviolent Communication
What's wrong with this picture? It’s time to look beyond the fad diets, ineffective weight loss programs, and other band-aid solutions to get to the core of our issues with food.
What if you had the personal growth skills to finally end the dieting frenzy, stop being at war with your body, and finally get to the core of your emotional eating and negative body image — right in the moment they are being a problem?
From pre-pubescent girls newly immersed in the world of body criticism, to men wanting to regain their youthful stature, to older women still struggling with body issues, Eat by Choice, Not by Habit provides the practical tools we all need.
In a conversational tone, this book is filled with bite-sized strategies, real-life stories, accessible dialogue and powerful personal growth skills that will transform how you think about your body and food once and for all.
Learn Effective Personal Growth and Self Empathy Skills to:
- Transform self-judgment about your body using empathy
- Successfully address the emotional pain that underlies your eating habits
- Separate emotional fulfillment from eating
- Learn how to enjoy the smells, tastes and textures of food again
- Eat healthfully on the road, during the holidays and in restaurants
- Effectively support others you care about who want to eat healthier
page with your favorite social network.
“Many of us are habitually at war with our bodies, treating them in ways we’d never consider treating anyone else.”
Sylvia Haskvitz, author,
Eat by Choice, Not by Habit